Sunday, March 8, 2009

Fun weekend!



Hello friends and family!
To be honest, there were a couple of days this week that were pretty difficult, but aside from that, I had a great week!
My week was actually pretty typical. I just went to class, came home for dinner, and went to bed. I ended up going to a couple extra classes because I needed to swap my schedule around. Other than the anxiety caused by classes, nothing too exciting happened this week.

This weekend was just what I needed! Me, Michelle, Sarah, Jess, Audrey, Ty, and Ben went to Palm Beach Friday night, about an hour bus ride from the city. We slept out on the beach, which was pretty sweet. In the morning, the guys and Michelle went hiking and the rest of us had a beach day. The water was A-Mazing. But the rips were pretty strong, so we couldn’t go out far. The Beach was b-e-a-utiful and there were barely any people there. I guess the pictures speak for themselves. On the way home we were stuck with a bunch of completely wasted teenagers going into the city for Mardi Gras. It was interesting to say the least. Overall this weekend has been an absolute blast.

2 comments:

  1. LOL @ the wasted teenagers

    write me soon, fluff!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHOA why did it just say that walter posted that..it's not walter..it's ANDREA!!that was weirddd

    ReplyDelete